MIYAKO - PURPLE
Japanese Style bowtie uses Japanese cotton fabric in purple features different floral prints. Highlighted with hot gold stamping details.
This bowtie is named after the beautiful garden Hananomiyako in the Fuji Mountain area we visited during our Japan Trip. MIYAKO also means translate to "beautiful night child" in Japanese.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*We suggest to order a size up for fluffy furbaby!
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)