Japanese Style bowtie uses features yellow cotton fabric with colourful sakura floral print, outlined with gold foil stamping details.
In Japanese, "Hana" means flower while "Taiyo" means sun.
Print and pattern placement might vary.
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
Waffle the Sheltie mix wearing Sailor Bow in Standard Size (@waffle.bntpup)
Onon the Pug is wearing Bowtie in Standard Size (@onon_thepug)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.