This beautiful bowtie features red and pink Tsubaki (Camellia Flower), with black cats hiding between flowers.
The Tsubaki flowers carry the meaning of love in Japanese culture. As camellia begin blooming in the winter, it is a hopeful sign for the coming spring.
Fabric sourced from Japan.
- Petite - 7x5 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x7cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x9cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x11cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
Zoe the Shiba Inu wearing Bowtie in Standard Size (@zoetheshibs)
Waffle the Sheltie mix wearing Bandana in Standard Size (@waffle.bntpup)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.