Japanese Style bowtie features Japanese fabric with traditional Japanese geometric pattern called ASANOHA.
The Asanoha pattern is one of the most popular traditional patterns often seen on Japanese kimono. Asanoha means "hemp of leaf". The regular geometric pattern, though abstract, represents overlapping hemp leaves. You can also see the asanoha pattern on children's clothes too, wishing the children to grow fast and strong like hemp leaves.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
Geisha the Bengal wearing Bowtie in Petite Size (@tomonhajime)
Hiro the Shiba wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@iamasuperhiro)
Arlo the Pomsky wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@arlothepomsky)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.