Handmade with cotton fabric, lined with interfacing for structure. Finished with you choice of attachment to clip onto your furbaby's own collar.
Colour: Cream with traditional Japanese geometric patterns called ASANOHA. Asanoha means "hemp of leaf", usually seens in children clothes, wishing the children to grow fast and strong like hemp leaves.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
Geisha the Bengal wearing Bowtie in Petite Size (@tomonhajime)
Hiro the Shiba wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@iamasuperhiro)
Arlo the Pomsky wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@arlothepomsky)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars 2cm or above. Can be cut if it is a little too long.
*Recommended for MOST COLLARS, Take A Bow Collars, martingale / half-choke collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
*Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
*Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)