Handmade with Japanese cotton fabric, lined with interfacing for structure. Finished with you choice of attachment to clip onto your furbaby's own collar.
Colour: Cream and gold, with bright Kiku - Chrysanthemum prints, finished with fold foil stamping details The Chrysanthemum, or Kiku in Japanese, is a symbol that represents longevity and rejuvenation.
Print and pattern placement might vary.
- Petite - 7x5 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x7cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x9cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x11cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm
- Standard - 9x13 cm
- Large - 11x15 cm
- XL - 14x17 cm
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars 2cm or above. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for MOST COLLARS, TAB Collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.
Itan the Australian Shepherd wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@itan.aussie)
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)