Japanese Style bowtie features Japanese fabric with prints of Kiku - Chrysanthemum blossoms highlighted with hot gold stamping outline details.
The Chrysanthemum, or Kiku in Japanese, is a symbol that represents longevity and rejuvenation. Chrysanthemum became the Imperial Family Emblem and until now, it is used as the imperial symbol of Japan, even appearing on the Japanese passport.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*We suggest to order a size up for fluffy furbaby!
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
Itan the Australian Shepherd wearing Bowtie in Large Size (@itan.aussie)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.