MIYAKO - BLUE
READY TO SHIP
Handmade with cotton fabric, lined with interfacing for structure. Finished with you choice of attachment to clip onto your furbaby's own collar.
Colour: Blue and orange, featuring different floral prints. Finished with gold stamping highlights. This bowtie is named after the beautiful garden Hananomiyako in the Fuji Mountain area we visited during our Japan Trip.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
- Petite - 7x5 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x7 cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x9 cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x11 cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*We suggest to order a size up for fluffy furbaby!
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars 2cm or above. Can be cut if it is a little too long.
*Recommended for MOST COLLARS, Take A Bow Collars, martingale / half-choke collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
*Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
*Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.
Kami the Bengal wearing Sailor Bow in Petite Size (@kami.kaito.tales)
Kaito the Shiba wearing Bowtie in Standard Size (@kami.kaito.tales)
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)