Handmade with 100% cotton fabric on both sides, soft on your cat's fur. Finished with your choice of Side Release Buckle or Breakaway Safety Buckle.
Colour: Blue and orange, featuring different floral prints. Finished with gold stamping highlights. This bowtie is named after the beautiful garden Hananomiyako in the Fuji Mountain area we visited during our Japan Trip.
Print and pattern placement might vary.
When measuring your furbaby's neck, place soft measuring tape around neck and leave space where you can fit two fingers comfortably.
|1.5cm - Cat Size||19cm - 28cm|
|Bowtie (Optional)||7x5cm (detachable)|
|Black Plastic Buckle Hardware|
||designed to come apart when pulled, to ensure kitty is able to getaway should they ever get caught on something. prevent choking hazard
|Side Release||designed to release only when the both sides of the buckle are pinched.|
- All collars are adjustable.
- If your cat's neck is larger or smaller than this standard size, let us know the measurement in during check out and we can make it custom to fit
- 1cm kitten size , also available upon request
- Matching Bowtie (optional) will be Petite Size, approx 7x5cm; attach onto collar easily with two velcro strips at the back
- Photographed is cat collar in 1.5cm, breakaway safety buckle
- Do not use Breakaway Safety Collars with a leash, as the breakaway buckle are designed to com apart with pull.
- Please be mindful and check for wear and tear of collar and replace it when necessary. Take A Bow shall not be liable or responsible for any injury or loss caused directly or indirectly by our products.
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)