Japanese Style bowtie features Japanese fabric with traditional Japanese geometric pattern called YAGASURI.
The Yagasuri pattern depicts the fletching of arrows. Yagasuri is often seen in graduations and weddings; it represents steadfastness and determination, as an arrow that is shot straight never comes back.
Fabric sourced and made in Japan. Print and pattern placement might vary.
- Petite - 7x5 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x7cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x9cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x11cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
Tomoya the Ragdoll wearing Petite Size (@tomonhajime)
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
Eubie the Bengal wearing Petite Size (@tomonhajime)
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
*Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)