Handmade with 100% cotton fabric, lined and supported with high quality interfacing for structure and durability, finished with your choice of heavy duty hardware.
Colour: Traditional Japanese Asanoha (hemp leaf) patterns in pink
Print and pattern placement might vary.
When measuring your furbaby's neck, place soft measuring tape around neck and leave space where you can fit two fingers comfortably.
|2cm||Suggested for below 13kg|
|2.5cm||Suggested for 13kg or above|
- All collars are adjustable.
- For the best fit, pick the size where your dog’s neck measurement falls towards the middle of the range. E.g. a dog with 38cm neck would do best with a size Large.
- Matching Bowties or Sailor Bows (optional) will match the size of the collar ordered. Attach onto collar easily with two velcro strips at the back.
- Photographed is Large size in 2.5cm, black plastic hardware
- Do not recommend for heavy pullers.
- Please be mindful and check for wear and tear of your dog’s collar and replace it when necessary. Take A Bow shall not be liable or
- responsible for any injury or loss caused directly or indirectly by our products.
Okane the Shiba wearing Sailor Bow in Standard Size (@okanetheshiba)
Lui Lui the Corgi wearing Sailor Bow in Large Size, short version (@_corgi_girl)
Bailey the Mongrel wearing Sailor Bow in XL Size, short version (@dinosaurfluffykingdom)
Have special requests? Send us a message! We are more than happy to help :)