FORTUNE NAMI - RAINBOWThis beautiful bowtie features Japanese fabric with rainbow colour seigaiha (waves) pattern highlighted with gold details.
Waves are used as a symbol of gods of the seas in Japanese culture. The pattern represents strength, with marvelous depictions of churning, flowing waves.
- Petite - 7x5 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x7cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x9cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x11cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
Soom Soom the Shiba Inu wearing Bowtie in Standard Size (@greywolf.blackfox)
SAILOR BOW SIZE
- Petite - 7x11 cm (fit cats and small dogs)
- Standard - 9x13cm (fit medium sized dogs)
- Large - 11x15cm (fit most large dogs)
- XL - 14x17cm (fit giant breed or fluffy large dogs)
*Shorter version of Sailor Bow available for short-legged furbabies, just drop a note during check out!
HOW TO WEAR
Bowties and Sailor Bows come with 2 attachment options:
- Velcro Strips - 2 velcro strips to wraps around your collar and attach to itself. Easily fit collars up to 2.5cm. It can be cut if it is a little too long.
Recommended for most collars, martingale collars or harness straps.
Elastic Loops - 2 elastic loops bands on the back designed to slip onto collars. Easily fit collars up to 2cm.
Let us know if you have a smaller collar, we will make smaller loops
Recommended for thinner collars, Soft Leather Collars from TAB, flea collars.